Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Bimbo Afolayan pens sweet note to husband, Okiki on his birthday

#jaiyeorie

Bimbo Afolayan pens sweet note to husband, Okiki on his birthday

 

Filmaker and director, Okiki Afolayan is a year older today.

And his actress cum business woman wife, Bimbo Afolayan took to her Instagram page to shower her man with sweet words on his special day.

She wrote;

”Happy birthday to the one my heart has chosen 💕
My heart desire ❤️
My husband
Olowo Orimi
The one that paid my bride price and added extra value to my life
In a world where marriage is a joke nowadays ,
Society expects most married people to give up I take pride in being a Mrs not only because I am lucky and enjoying GODS BLESSINGS in our home but the peace you give me everyday cannot be qualified nor quantified📌

On this birthday of yours I am grateful for so many things that I can’t say here and I pray that every thing that makes us happy will continue to flourish and bloom
I am grateful to GOD on your journey so far and I will keep praying to Almighty GOD in his infinite mercies to bless the next phase of your life 👌❤️📌📌

You are the real deal,
The best thing that has ever happened to me,
You make life easy everyday ,
With you I am contended , you make me full everyday ,
My own assurance thank you for reassuring me every single day that you will always be by my side

There isn’t a day when I do not thank GOD for giving me such an understanding and caring husband ,my admiration for you has no bounds ,thank you my husband for all your support ; I am who I am today because of GOD and you

In times of despair ,you are my beacon of light

Happy birthday to my soulmate and best friend ,you are the sweetest and an adorable person in my life
You have touched my heart in so many ways baby ,May your birthday be filled with love ,laughter and unforgettable moments .

Dear GOD today is husband birthday and I have prayed for him countless of times privately and prayed with him
Please grant my husband your guidance in all he does ,be with him as he makes decision both large and small

May GOD bless your going and coming
May GOD bless your workplace and continue to bless people you work with
May GOD continue to shower his blessings on our home
Happy birthday my Lawrence 💕💕💕💕 @okikiafolayan”

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments Bimbo Afolayan pens sweet note to husband, Okiki on his birthday
👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments