Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I would have killed myself if I didn’t have a child” Yvonne Jegede gives thanks over her son as she reflects on her crashed marriage

#jaiyeorie  In spite of her crashed marriage, Yvonne Jegede, a Nollywood on-screen character and motion picture maker, still has reasons to be thankful for her child.

The specking mother, by means of her Instagram page, shared photographs of herself and her child, as she considered on how her life would have gotten to be in the event that she hadn’t given birth some time recently the marriage hit the shake. Agreeing to her, she would have slaughtered herself but gratefully God favored her with a child.

In a message to her child, she expressed that he makes her life total and makes her upbeat.

“I don’t know what my life would have been without you. Imagine say I no get pikin before the yeye thing scatter. Hmmmm, I for don kee myself. @xavierjegede you make my life complete. You make me happy. I love you die”.

Yvonne Jegede says she would have killed herself after her crashed marriage
Yvonne Jegede was hitched to the father of her child, Abounce Olakunle Fawole, but their marriage finished after one year.

Partition rumors started trailing their marriage after reports surfaced that Yvonne had moved out of her husband’s house, three months after she got pregnant with her child.

In an meet, Yvonne Jegede uncovered that her ex-husband could be a miscreant father who hasn’t shown any frame of back or intrigued within the life of their child, Xavier. She related how Olakunle Fawole as it were appeared up once to see the child after she gave him an final proposal and how he doesn’t celebrate their child on his birthdays.✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments