Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Grammys' "Herbal Tea & White Sofas," Ayra Starr shares her backstage must-haves. ....... ASUU Deborah Diana Naira Marley Didi CONUA Ricky Martin BELLA OKAGBUE THE BRAND Saro Gorilla Blonde Fashola Meek #AdekunleOlopadeš“ƒµ J Balvin Tunde Pastor Iren Igbo LAYCON IS COMING

#jaiyeorie Ayra Starr tries to bring a piece of home with her everywhere she goes, as her tour schedule regularly takes her far from home. The singer-songwriter discusses life on tour and her must-haves backstage in this new episode of the Grammys' "Herbal Tea and White Sofas." When it comes to food and snacks, the singer believes noodles and gummy bears are must-haves since she utilizes inventive tactics to make her sweet snacks and comfort food taste even better when on tour. She said: Every backstage I have to eat noodles. Noodles are my favorite food in the whole world and it just comforts me. In Nigeria, we have noodles called indomie. I used to get it since I was a child, when I became a teenager, when I was in school. When I was in uni, I couldn’t cook, I would always just make some indomie, and as Nigerians, we know how to make things taste amazing in different ways. Ayra Starr definitely didn’t leave out the most essential part for her, which is family. She says her brother, who is a songwriter, has to be with her on tour. She said: My brother is a songwriter, and he’s my best friend, so he has to be with me. Watch the video below: ✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments šŸ‘€ ☝️šŸ‘† & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” šŸ“Ž COMMENTS šŸ‘ˆšŸ‘‰✍️šŸ¤³ DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments