Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ashmusy owes her success to persistence and hard effort.

#jaiyeorie 

Ashmusy, a popular skit maker, says that her accomplishments are the product of consistency and hard effort as she discusses the growth of her automobiles from 2020 to 2022.


The comedienne, who recently purchased a magnificent Range Rover Velar, highlighted the expansion of her fleets while thanking God for her successes.


She revealed that she bought a white Toyota Matrix in 2020, followed by a beautiful white Venza in 2021, and finally a Range Rover Velar in 2022.
And obtaining them, Ashmusy admits, was made possible by her consistency and hard effort.





  Sharing this, she wrote:

“Jesus you no Dey use me play oh

Now this is called GROWTH And it requires consistency and WORK..

I was so happy when I bought that Toyota matrix So what is it gonna be in 2023

Once again, May God keep blessing the works of our hands amen ..all of us thankyou for the sweet messages and prayers y’all

And oh…. to y’all that have sticked with me since the beginning… Some of you literally watched me hustle and grow from trenches I love youuuu totally.. THANK YOU for appreciating me, and dealing with my madness” ✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments