Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I must expose you” – Davido’s lawyer, Bobo Ajudua leaks chat with singer

#jaiyeorie 


David Adeleke's lawyer Bobo F. Ajudua posted a conversation they had on WhatsApp. David Adeleke is a well-known singer.


Davido had talked to him first during the media discussion while lamenting how wounded he was.


He then tried to phone Ajudua, but he missed them.


Davido laughed and said saying he was severely intoxicated as a result of the enormous amount he had consumed the day before when Ajudua responded to him online asking why he was injured.


Ajudua also chuckled in reaction to Davido.


Bobo shared their chat and wrote:

“I say this one I must expose you @davido. I had legit prepared myself for a heavy rant session as well. Only for this to be his reply. Lmao, who does this?! Blue Swift release my boy please!! @martellofficial.”

See the post below:

 

 


 

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments