Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cross reunited with his mom after a long time of not seeing each other 🥰 #ASUU Osas #BreakingNews Kubwa #Amaka Davido #BBNaijaS7 #SelenaGomez Nick Cannon IELTS Inibehe Effiong 21 Savage BRYANN THE STANDARD Jay Z Quavo Amazon KDP Sharon Osimhen Wizkid

#jaiyeorie   Cross Ikechukwu, a well-known reality star, causes a stir after sharing a touching moment with his mother after months of being separated.


A touching moment occurred when the reality, which had been separated for some time, reconnected with his mother.




Cross hugged his mother and gave her several kisses on the lips in a viral social media video.


However, many were taken aback by this, which led to a range of reactions from the BBNiaja star's followers.


Check out the video below.




 

 

 

See some reactions below …

@morafa_official; wrote, “I love my mom than myself but I can’t just kiss her on her lips.”

@anita_chimany; “I don’t like the kisses tho both I love their bond.”

@midesmart; “It’s always the slight kisses for me cross wife should be ready.”

@rukqueen_brighton; “Hmmm if I carry lips near my mum lips she fit kill me oh I love this”.

@ronnyeboony; “Love Love Love…. Everyone wants a Beautiful Family I admire Cross and His Mom so so much.”

@osasu__; What is an African mother reunion without the prayers?😂”

@rukqueen_brighton; Hmmm if I carry lips 👄 near my mum lips she fit kill me oh😂😂😂 I love this 💯💯”

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments