Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kaffy Opens Up About Her Childhood Traumas, Failed Marriage, And Recovery: 'I Stopped Sleeping With My Hubby 3 Years Before Divorce,' she says.

#jaiyeorie   

 

Kafayat 'Kaffy' Shafau, a Nigerian professional dancer, has revealed further details regarding her divorce from her spouse, Joseph Ameh.


Remember that the mother-of-two declared the end of her 10-year marriage to Joseph in January 2022?


Marriage is supposed to be an alignment of destinies, according to her, but that wasn't the case for them, so they chose to part ways.


In her words:

“I have always wanted to see my ex be the best version of himself and even breaking up the marriage was also to see that we both grew into what we really are supposed to be.

Marriage is supposed to be an alignment of destinies driving towards a place that God wants us to be and mine really did not work out that way.”

However, in a recent interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo, the record-breaking dancer discussed awful childhood traumas, marital troubles, including adultery, and healing.


During their conversation, the actress claimed that her spouse had affairs with both her best friends and strangers.


She also revealed that she stopped sleeping with her ex-husband three years before their marriage formally ended, and that remaining celibate helped her heal from his adultery betrayal.


If she had known, she claims she would not have entered the marriage.
She went on to remark that expecting her husband to make her happy was one of the mistakes she made before getting married.
She claimed that putting yourself first is self-centered.


She revealed in part:

“Let me tell you when I started healing; when I stopped sleeping with my husband. I was celibate in my marriage for three years before getting a divorce.

There are different kinds of red flags that we women in love are so blinded by, I was thinking in the beginning that I have found someone else that would make me happy. That’s the most selfish thinking that any human being can have for another human being.”

She continues:

“I was not educated enough for marriage and a lot of us aren’t. It’s now so easy to get into marriage that’s why it keep crashing. It’s easier to get a drivers license than a marriage certificate.”

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments