Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Chrissy Teigen reveals she had fat removed from her cheeks

#jaiyeorie 

Chrissy Teigen reveals she had fat removed from her cheeks

 Chrissy Teigen has revealed that she had fat removed from her cheeks.

In a clip which was re-shared by The Cosmetic Lane, the 35-year-old mother of two explained that she underwent a buccal fat removal and it was done by Dr. Jason Diamond, pointing to her extremely defined jawline.

Teigen also said that she has started seeing results after quitting drinking. She said;

“I did that Dr. Diamond buccal fat removal thing here. And since I quit drinking, I’m really seeing the results.”

 

The “Cravings” author who celebrated 50 days of sobriety earlier this month, further stated that she is proud of the procedure’s outcome. She said;

 “I like it. Yeah, I did it, what? No shame in my game.”

Teigen has been open about her cosmetic procedures and surgeries. Last year, the star had surgery to remove her breast implants, and in February, she underwent endometriosis surgery to alleviate pain from the disorder, which causes uterine lining tissue to incorrectly grow outside of the uterus.

In 2019, Teigen shared that she gets Botox in her armpits to prevent sweating, a procedure also done by Dr. Diamond.

Chrissy Teigen reveals she had fat removed from her cheeks

She said at that time;

“I had an armpit sucked out, which was one of the best things. It’s a big secret, but I don’t care.

She added, “It made me feel better in dresses; I felt more confident. It was the dumbest, stupidest thing I’ve ever done. The dumbest, but I like it, whatever. I have no regrets, honestly.”

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments