Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘I’m originally an Igbo woman’ – Rihanna opens up

#jaiyeorie

Rihanna, has revealed that she is originally an Igbo woman.The net worth of the "Work" singer is estimated at $1.7 billion while still receiving almost $1.4 billion from her beauty cosmetics line.

Rihanna, who was recently named by Forbes as the wealthiest female singer, disclosed this in a recent interview saying that her mother told her she was primarily an Igbo woman.

She said: “My mom told me that I am originally an Igbo woman. Igbo is a tribe in Africa.”


Rihanna’s mother is an Afro-Guyanese, while her father is a Barbadian of African and Irish descent.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments