Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cardi B Drags Haters Who Made Lizzo Cry on Social Media

#jaiyeorie

Cardi B took to her Twitter to drag folks who made Lizzo emotional on Instagram Live recently, where the latter tearfully talked about how all the negativity she receives is weighing her down.

“When you stand up for yourself they claim your problematic & sensitive,” Cardi wrote in quote-tweet to a fan, adding,  “When you don’t they tear you apart until you crying like this. Whether you skinny,big,plastic, they going to always try to put their insecurities on you.Remember these are nerds looking at the popular table.”

Lizzo, on her own part, said she was tired of all the hate. “For the most part, it doesn’t hurt my feelings. I don’t care,” she said in the IG Live. “I just think when I’m working this hard, my tolerance gets lower, my patience is lower, I’m more sensitive and it gets to me.”

Cardi later returned to Twitter to defend the success of their new song “Rumors,” as well as Lizzo.

“Rumors is doing great. Stop trying to say the song is flopping to dismiss a woman emotions on bullying or acting like they need sympathy,” she wrote. “The song is top 10 on all platforms. Body shaming and callin her mammy is mean & racist as fuck.”

See the tweets:

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments