Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

But I spend all day sweating - Terry Crews Shares His Bathing Routine After White Colleagues Said They Don’t Wash Themselves

#jaiyeorie

Terry Crews wants everyone to know that he washes himself, and regularly too.

Jake Gyllenhaal, Mila Kunis, and Ashton Kutcher broke the internet after they revealed that they don’t bathe themselves and their children regularly. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher told Dax Shepard on his Armchair Expert podcast that they only bathe their kids when they see dirt.

“Otherwise, there’s no point,” Kutcher said. “I wash my armpits and my crotch daily, and nothing else ever.”

And Jake Gyllenhaal also weighed in on the debate, saying that he finds bathing to “be less necessary, at times.” He continued, “I do also think that there’s a whole world of not bathing that is also really helpful for skin maintenance, and we naturally clean ourselves.”

Which is why Crews is offering his routine

“I took three [showers] today,” Crews told Access Hollywood”Three. Today. See, me and Dwayne [Johnson] are right. I took one in the morning, after the workout, and then I took one before I got here. And then I took one in between acts.”

“I love to shower. I love to, because I spend so much time sweating,” Crews continued. “First of all, if you ain’t been sweating, you don’t need to shower…. But I spend all day sweating, all the time, running and working out, and it ain’t nice. My wife is like, ‘Babe, babe, babe.’ I’m Mr. Old Spice, you know what I mean? So I’ve got to get clean.”

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments