Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

You have turned many obstacles into stepping stones – Cobhams Asuquo honors wife Ojuola


 

 Cobhams Asuquo has showered encomiums on his beautiful wife, Ojuola as she turns a year older today.

Sharing a photo of her on his Instagram page moments ago, the father of two wrote “Wonderful wife, amazing mother, Bestest friend and all-round good girl! Good girl? anyway, I’ll save my personal birthday message to you for your ears only; I don’t think they can handle it! but today I raise a glass to a wonderful woman who has turned many obstacles into stepping stones. Sweetie, I know It is not easy; but you do it with more grace than many and I appreciate you.

So, on this special day, I pray for you: May your life be easy, May your dreams come true, and I wish you “plenty money” today and always. Happy birthday my darling, you make July special.”


Ojuola, a PR expert, got married to Cobhams Asuquo in 2010 and a year later, they welcomed their first child on Nov 30th, 2011, in the US.

“She is special. She is my friend. There is absolutely nothing we don’t talk about. There is nothing we can’t pray about. She is someone I’m not afraid to be vulnerable with. We have a very special relationship and she is someone that I am not afraid to disagree with because disagreement does not always mean lack of love. You are safe with a person when you can agree and disagree. She is the smarter of the two of us; she is super smart and super humble. She is a good lesson to anyone who would want to allow her; she is very creative, very artistic. She is definitely my best friend.

“We met at the library, the public affairs section of the United States Information Service (USIS) in 2001.We were studying ahead of traveling to the US and she eventually ended up going. She left two years later and I stayed behind. We became great friends; we were friends for many years. We were just friends and we were good friends for many years; about eight or nine years. Then we realized that it was time to take the relationship to the next level.” Cobhams once revealed.


Talk of Nigeria’s Stevie Wonder, Cobhams Asuqo readily comes to mind. Cool and composed, the visually-impaired artiste from Akwa Ibom State is many things rolled into one. He is a songwriter, producer and a deft instrumentalist.

Post a Comment

0 Comments