Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Young Thug Thanks His Maid for Returning $10,000 She Found in His Jeans

#jaiyeorie


Young Thug took to Instagram to praise his maid, who he said returned $10,000 she had found in his jeans.

“My maid just [handed] me this,” the rapper said in a video of him showing off the stack of hundred dollar bills. “’She said, ‘I found this money about two months ago in your room. I just wanna know did you get it.”

He continued that the maid had apparently stumbled upon the money and slid it under the his bed. “This when you a good n***a, bruh,” Thug added.” “When you one thousand, you solid. Shit come right back. This lil punk ass ten thousand, that ain’t nothin’, ten thousand, but, solid.”

See the video:

 

 

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!”
📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments