Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Simon Guobadia Slams Ex-wife’s Tell All Interview, Accused Her of Cheating and Getting Pregnant by Another Man

#jaiyeorie 

Simon Guobadia is lashing out at his ex-wife, Falynn after she revealed she will be telling her side of the story of what went on in their marriage.

The millionaire businessman who is now engaged to Porsha Williams, took to his Instagram to fire back at her.

Simon not only slammed the interview, he went on to accused her of cheating, getting pregnant and currently living Ng with the same man in the house he paid for post-divorce.

In the snippet of Falynn’s interview which she previewed on her Instagram on Thursday, June 3, when asked about the rumors that she cheated, she responded:
“Simon doesn’t get caught unless Simon wants to be caught.”

“He convinced you to join a show and now he’s engaged to another one of the cast members,” the interviewer said, to which she replied: “God, the balls on him.”

“I meant what I said when I took my vows. It hurts, it hurts like hell. I love hard. I love really hard,” she later says through tears.

Reposting the clip on his page, Simon captioned it,

“The Face of Cheating Wife…Let’s start with why I filed for divorce. Let’s start with who she cheated with and currently pregnant for and living in a home I paid for – post divorce. His Instgram handle is itsjaylanbanks and this is how your generosity gets twisted. Let’s get started there,” he shot back.

Falynn seemingly responded with a post on her Instagram Stories outlining a description of people with narcissistic personality disorder.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments