Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Joke Jigan slams fellow actresses for snubbing her on her birthday

#jaiyeorie


Actress, Joke Jigan has slammed her fellow actresses for snubbing her on her birthday.

Joke Jigan who turned a year older received birthday well-wishes from some of her friends.

However, she seems unsatisfied and disappointed as she has taken a swipe at some of her colleagues over their refusal to     celebrate her on her birthday like others did.

She wrote;

“I see road clear!!! I see who post me and who no post!! Both male/female!!! Bye Bitches!!! Stupid ass elder/younger! Una go send DM if i no post una!!! Ogun kee all of you!!! If you send me dm say i no post you! Awon werey! Iyaa yin! Awon daddy yin lo wa si party”

Reacting to Joke’s claims,

@wumitoriola wrote “I feel attacked”

@aishalawal1 wrote “Jokeeeee ma pami oooo”

@bidemi_kosoko wrote “Chai mummy max don vex ooo”

@biolabayo1 wrote “mummy Max ti binu tan o”

@bigvaijokotoye wrote “I posted you last year and this year yet you didn’t acknowledge my posts and I understand that you might be too busy to see it. Keep winning sis.”

@reginachukwu wrote “Why are you shouting joke

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments