Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I’m Living a Dream - Trevor Noah Says After Seeing Photo of Himself Fist Bumping Beyonce

#jaiyeorie

Trevor Noah shared a photo of himself fist bumping with Beyonce and exclaimed that be is indeed living a dream.

Trevor disclosed that he had bumped into hip hop royalty, Jay-Z and Beyonce while at the Brooklyn Nets game the other night and when they walked past him, they not only stopped but fist bumped with him.

The South African noted that he tried to act cool even though the experience was wild but after seeing a picture of the moment captured by the camera, he lost all semblance of cool and had to speak on the magical experience.

Noah stated that “though magic happens to me every day, I hope the little South African boy inside of me never stops reminding me that I’m living a dream”.

 


“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments