Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

J Balvin is Expecting His 1st Child With Girlfriend Valentina Ferrer

#jaiyeorie

Congratulations to J Balvin and his girlfriend, Valentina Ferrer.

The singer and the model are expecting their first child together–they told Vogue Mexico in a new photoshoot and interview, in which the former Miss Argentina revealed how Balvin responded to her pregnancy.

“He froze. He was happy, but it was like a call from Zoom that does not work when the WiFi crashes. He stayed frozen,” she said. “I told him in person, but that’s how he reacted.”

She posted the cover photo with Balvin to Instagram, writing, “Se va agrandando la familia,” or “The family is growing.” He responded with a red heart emoji.

She also shared how she found out she was pregnant: “I did the pregnancy test in the bathroom with my dog to not be alone,” she told the publication. “I did three tests in a row because I couldn’t believe it.”

And fans are super happy for them!

  


“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments