Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

E-Money shares cars to his relatives, friends, staff to mark 40th birthday

#jaiyeorie E-Money has ended over luxury cars and other gifts to relatives, friends and staff as he turned 40 . Though not in town, the CEO of 5 Star Music record label asked his brother, KCee to do the distribution. He also took to instagram to wish himself a happy birthday writing; He wrote: "Today, I just want to thank God for adding another year to my life. Happy birthday to me." Shortly after, his older brother KCee revealed he will be handling over luxury cars and other items on behalf of his brother who is not in Nigeria. The post reads: "As you all know every 18th of February is my brother E-money’s Birthday which is symbolic with gifting of cars and other valuable items to worthy and deserving individuals. This is year is not an exception as I am handing over the cars and other gifts to the beneficiaries on behalf of my brother who is presently not in town. Happy Birthday to the best brother anyone could have, I pray for more of God’s blessings over you! @iam_emoney1 HBD to you again."
📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments