Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Dakore eulogises Jerry Rawlings

#jaiyeorie
Dakore eulogises Jerry Rawlings


Dakore Akande captioned ;Rest In Peace LEGEND! I can never forget this day. Thank you my sister @stacyamoatenggh ❤️for introducing my family and I to this Great Iroko tree of a man! I grew up hearing about the Great Jerry Rawlings and his exploits in liberating my Ghanaian 🇬🇭 brothers and sisters so to get the opportunity to be in the same room with him and listen as he spoke so passionately and eloquently about that period and his desire to see a more United Africa will live in our hearts forever. He was so warm and friendly, cracking us all up! 😔🙏🏾You have walked the walk and talked the talk and will forever be an example of a true Leader! Rest in perfect peace and power KING 👑 ❤️ ✊🏾🕊🦅 H.E Flt. Lieutenant (Former President of Ghana)🇬🇭 My sincere condolences to his Amazing wife, family and the Ghanaian people 🙏🏾📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments