Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Adult poverty is a choice, I sold rabbits to pay my law school fees - Reno Omokri

#jaiyeorie 

Former Presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has again shared his thoughts about poverty. 

In a new tweet he shared, Reno stated that adult poverty is a choice. He recalled how he sold rabbits to pay his law school fees in 1998. 

 

The former Presidential spokesperson tweeted; 

 

In 1998, I was preparing for Law School and did not want my parents to pay my fees. I bought a male and female rabbit. The way their population increased shocked me. I sold rabbits to pay my Law School fees. Almost all adult poverty is a choice!

 


 📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Adult poverty is a choice, I sold rabbits to pay my law school fees - Reno Omokri

Post a Comment

0 Comments