Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Make up Artist – Funke Tonye-Preghafi births Twins 10 years After Miscarriage

#jaiyeorie 

 

Port Harcourt based makeup artist – Funke Tonye – Preghafi the Managing director of Gifty’s Daughter Beauty – a beauty company in Nigeria and Blot Beauty range , took to her social media platform to break the arrival of her twins .

According to her ……Do you ever believe that God blesses us twice with the same gift.I never used to think so.I always thought if you lose a blessing,it won’t ever come back but God laughs at our small minded ways.

10 years ago after an office Christmas party,I miscarried for twins.I gave so many reasons why I should miscarry them and didn’t deserve twins(Another mad story)
Fast forward August 2019,I fell ill,admitted in the hospital but was never tested for being pregnant.I was 40,planning on focusing on growing my brand and just being cute🤣🤣🤣🤣Suddenly I couldn’t stand drinking coke(aahhhhhh those who know me know!!!)It took my neighbor Jesse to force me to use a strip,Ahhhhh how can!!!God knew I was fasting to hammer ooooo.Ahhhhh all my well laid out cute plans🤣🤣🤣.
Imagine my shock when I went for a scan and Dr says congrats it’s twins.
Dear Lord,who am I that you decide to bless me again with I gift I reasoned in my small mind I didn’t deserve❤❤❤
Please meet -Alicia Alaere Tonye-Preghafi and Andrew Olaowei Tonye-Preghafi – Ahhhh Izonnnn!!!!!




She is also the Creative Director of BLOT BEAUTY COSMETICS, a Nigerian brand already making waves internationally and being shown globally.


 📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments