Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

B.T.S Clip for Simi’s “Duduke”





On April 16, Simi left her single "Duduke" alongside the music video and recently connected more than 15 million streams on all music platforms.
The track sparked a challenge that trended for quite some time.




The fan favoite song which was produced by Oscar, directed by Adasa Cookley now Simi is giving us a look at the behind the scenes.
On releasing the BTS video, Simi says:
I’ve debated with myself for months on whether or not I should document my personal experience as a working, pregnant woman. I still haven’t decided, because I’m still trying to navigate my current chemistry with social media.
I’ll say this though, making this song was special for me, because it was personal, but I honestly had no idea it would be as huge as it is. I didn’t know it would resonate with so many people. For that I’m thankful. God is great. And I’m thankful he brought you to me❣️- So until I conclude my debate,
Watch the video below:

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments