Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Governor Fayemi tests positive to coronavirus

#jaiyeorie


Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi, has tested positive for Covid-19.

Mr Fayemi disclosed his status today.

“I took my third Covid-19 test yesterday and it came back positive. I’m generally ok and I’m already self isolating at home and receiving the best of care from my medical team. I’m delegating critical tasks to my Deputy but will continue routine duty from home. JKF,” the governor wrote on twitter.


📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments