Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Inspirational Post On How She Overcame Her Hunt For Revenge & Material Things

                                                    
 Ibinabo Fiberesima in a shared reflection post on his instagram page has how he sought, revenge as he put himself at the mercy of false prophets. The actress said she sought revenge until she met Karma; detailing that he worked with tyrants and power-hungry people until he learned that love, integrity, and truth have a higher value.
In addition to losing everything she had, the former beauty queen said she sought lustful love instead of something real and genuine
.


Now that she is over the many demons that sought to trap her, the mum-of-five in her Hope Series message is urging other folks to reach within themselves and take control of their lives and circumstances.
Read her full post below: 
I sought revenge until I met karma.
I searched for lusty love, until I found the beauty within me.
I ran towards false prophets‍, until I heard my own voice speak.
I worked with power hungry tyrants‍, until I realized their hunger was never ending.
I was lured into traps of material splendor, until I understood that materials tied to the betrayal of others are as worthless as fake flowers‍. If it’s not beating with LOVE, INTEGRITY and TRUTH, it’s not even alive.
I asked others for permission, until I realized the people I thought I needed permission from, had never danced naked, underneath the moonlight, a day in their life‍.
I lost everything I had, until I saw that everything within me was indestructible. From there I FLOURISHED… from a state of nothing, as threats finally lost their meaning and fears could no longer touch me.
What in the world can you possibly take from a woman who has RETURNED home to HERSELF?
NOTHING!
So reach in, find YOURSELF and take your life back from every negative circumstance. God bless you my darlings!
The Hope Series
Ibinabo Fiberesima ©
See the original post:
📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments