Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I’ve been waiting patiently for a beautiful lover - Video: Sam Smith & Demi Lovato – ‘I’m Ready’





The Jora Frantzis-directed visual serves up the full 2020 Queer Olympics experience (Sam’s words, not mine) and the single is a bop.
The Olympics may have been postponed until 2021, but Sam Smith and Demi Lovato are going for the gold in their new music video for “I’m Ready.”
 
In the song, Sam Smith sings:
It’s a cold night in my bed in the heat of the summer
I’ve been waiting patiently for a beautiful lover
He’s not a cheater
A believer
He’s a warm, warm blooded achiever
It’s a lonely night in my bed in the heat of the summer

 


 

 

 

 

 

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments