Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ciara and Russell Wilson shared details their first date story during an Instagram Live.



Russell shared that he asked Ciara out on a date that was to take place after 10 pm after attending a business dinner. But, Ciara couldn’t make it so he moved his business meeting so they could meet up earlier. He said in part; “I told the people I was having the business dinner with I told them ‘hey listen I’m gonna have to wait and have dinner at 10:30’. I said (to Ciara) let’s link up in 15 minutes and sure enough we did. And that was it. That was a wrap”
He continued, “And the I compleletely forgot about the dinner, I completely forgot about the 10:30 dinner. Next thing I know it was 12 o’clock, 12:30 and I was sold on you.”
Speaking on the date, Ciara shared; “I guess you can say in the time of us talking, we were just talking for a long time. And sometimes when he was talking to me I’m not gonna lie, I was kind of hearing him but I wasn’t like the words were going over my head a little bit because I was like ‘he’s so beautiful.'”
Ciara and Russell Wilson share their first date story.

Post a Comment

0 Comments