Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Mother of Floyd Mayweather's children found dead in her car

The mother of Floyd Mayweather's three children, Josie Harris, has been found dead in her car by police in the United States. She was 40 years old.

According to TMZ, police are not treating the death as suspicious. She was found in Valencia, California on Monday night.

Mayweather served 2 months in prison when, in 2010, he was convicted of assaulting Harris.

In an interview with USA Today in 2017, Harris gave a sorry reflection of her time with Mayweather.

'I was a battered woman,' Harris said. 'I felt embarrassed about saying I was a battered woman. I felt shame. I felt like it was my fault. What did I do? I didn't understand what a battered woman was at that time.

'Now I know I was in a very dysfunctional, hostile relationship and a victim of domestic violence.'

She didn't see Mayweather much past the jail term he served in 2010 but added: 'For some reason I still get anxiety when I know that he is on his way (to collect his children).  📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments