Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Arese Agwu’s Smart Money Women Are Set For TV



Arese Ugwu “The Smart Money Woman” series will soon hit our TV screens.


“The Smart Money Woman” was published in August 2016, and it tackles debt, spending, the consumerist culture of the African middle class, the fear and misconceptions surrounding money and the lack of it.




Arese Agwu shared a photo of the 5 main characters from the highly anticipated series. The Nollywood actors, Osas Ighodaro, Lala Akindoju, Toni Tones, Ebenezer Eno and Ini Dima-Okojie struck a pose for the promo pictures.
She wrote:
‘I’m turning my book into a tv series’
I must have said that sentence at least a hundred times since 2018. But the truth is I only half believed it 😂. It was as though I had to say the words out loud over and over again and to other people to hold myself accountable, to make sure this goal was reached.
Now it’s really happening!!!! And through this journey one belief was reinforced… you need people! I may not have known all the right things to do, I may not have had all the resources to execute the way I wanted but honestly God made it happen… He brought people on this project that were purpose helpers and he removed all the people who were going to hold us back! Watching some of the episodes… I’m just like damn! We really did this!!! #tsmwseries








📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments