Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Yemi Alade Shares Her Makeup Routine With @voguemagazine



image

Speaking to Vogue; “I’m sharing some secrets, guys—get your note pads,” laughs Yemi Alade. As she gets into her skin-care and makeup routine, the Nigerian singer-songwriter confesses she hasn’t always had a go-to beauty regimen. “You should see my makeup from [the early] days,” she says. “I’m not sure what I was thinking. It was like my own personal hurricane was hitting my face.” But the afro-pop star, who dropped her album Woman of Steel last year, has come a long way as she demonstrates today for Vogue’s Beauty Secrets. “The tricks I’m teaching you…I’m responsible for your next look, so I have to come correct!”

Yemi Alade captions;💰💯💋💄 Make sure you watch me share my Beauty Secrets with @voguemagazine 💄💋 on @vogue channel on Youtube                   
Sharing my Beauty Secrets with @voguemagazine 💄💋 Check my episode on @vogue channel on @youtube #yemialade #womanofsteel


                   

How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments