Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Robyn Crawford Breaks Her Silence About Her Romantic Relationship With Whitney Houston In Her New Memoir

Robyn Crawford Whitney Houston book

Robyn Crawford's breaking her silence about their alleged romantic relationship in her forthcoming memoir,  A Song For You: My Life with Whitney Houston.


Robyn told People:
I’d come to the point where I felt the need to stand up for our friendship. And I felt an urgency to stand up and share the woman behind the incredible talent.

She added:
I wanted to lift her legacy, give her respect and share the story of who she was before the fame, and in that, to embrace our friendship.
(And sis gotta sell these books somehow!)


In the book, Robyn says the first time she kissed Whitney it “long and warm like honey.”

As we eased out of it, our eyes locked, my nerves shot up, and my heart beat furiously.
Something was happening between us. We never talked labels, like lesbian or gay. We just lived our lives, and I hoped it could go on that way forever.


Robyn Crawford said Whitney Houston ended the physical part of their relationship in 1982, shortly after Clive Davis signed her to Arista Records.




She said we shouldn’t be physical anymore because it would make our journey even more difficult.
She said if people find out about us, they would use this against us and back in the ’80s that’s how it felt.
I kept it safe. I found comfort in my silence.
Whitney told me her mother said it wasn’t natural for two women to be that close, but we were that close.
Robyn Crawford’s memoir,  A Song For You: My Life with Whitney Houston, is slated to be released on November 12.


How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments