Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Beautiful new photo of OAP Lolo and her mum


The OAP shared beautiful photo posing with her lookalike mother writing;

''I can't sleep... So I think happy thoughts like how much I love my mom,how simple she is ,how content she is,how a hug makes her blush, how she loves garden egg and cucumbers, how she can't tie gele to save her life,how she Pampers a grown woman like me,how she complains when her grandchildren worry her,how she sits on her bed and pray for hours,how she brings her food to her mouth to pray before eating...lol that cracks me up all the time.
Sometimes... We need to focus on the the things that truly blesses
Iya ijebu
Mama tomi
Iya yinka
Iya bolaji
Iya lolo

You are my blessing mami
#lolo1musings
#sleepless''How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments