Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

You’re a gift to everyone you come across, full of life and spirit.... - Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates Mother

Happy Birthday to the Queen of my life, My Beautiful Mother Madam Bridgette 💚💚💚👑👑👑🦅🦅🦅❤️❤️❤️🥳🥳🥳 You’re a gift to everyone you come across, full of life and spirit....infact you’re too much Mom Badass cook/baker/dancer/life of the party/prayer warrior/kindest heart ❤️ ..#Dakorefam help me say a prayer for my Dearest Mother abeg #October1stBabe #mylibratwin♎️ #OrishabiIyakosilaye✨✨ #IndependenceMama
Dakore Egbuson Akande  writes; Happy Birthday to the Queen of my life, My Beautiful Mother Madam Bridgette 💚💚💚👑👑👑🦅🦅🦅❤️❤️❤️🥳🥳🥳 You’re a gift to everyone you come across, full of life and spirit....infact you’re too much Mom Badass cook/baker/dancer/life of the party/prayer warrior/kindest heart ❤️ .. #Dakorefam help me say a prayer for my Dearest Mother abeg #October1stBabe #mylibratwin♎️ #OrishabiIyakosilaye✨✨ #IndependenceMama Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments