Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Travis Scott drops his 'Highest in the Room' Video after split from Kylie Jenner


   
Travis Scott has released his highly anticipated single, “Highest in the Room” along with a music video following his split from Kylie Jenner.

The track was first teased in Jenner’s Kylie Cosmetics promotional video for her product KYBROWS, which launched in April.



The video opens with Scott, 28, smoking while standing underneath a cluster of storm clouds.

“I got room in my fume/ She fill my mind up with ideas/ I’m the highest in the room,” Scott croons as he walks through a crowd of people into a dark eerie building.

He then appears to be kidnapped as he wakes up to a room full of people wearing ski masks. The abstract futuristic video then sees him somehow teleport to a strip club before battling a robot.

Following the fight, Scott ends up where he started, underneath the clouds, but this time on top of a building.

While the song was presumably recorded months ago, the lyrics seem to point to strife in his relationship: “I’m doing a show, I’ll be back soon/ That ain’t what she wanna hear.”

Also on the track, Scott raps, “When I’m with you, I feel alive/You say you love me, don’t you lie.”

“Don’t cut my heart, don’t wanna die/Keep the pistol on my side,” he continues.

PEOPLE

Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments