Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

The 2nd installment in #thesmartmoney series Smart Money Tribe is HERE!!!


The 2nd installment in #thesmartmoney series Smart Money Tribe is HERE!!!  jaiyeorie 

Arese Ugwu is blogger and author of smart money woman. The Smart Money Woman, the financial-chick-lit novel that has taken Africa by storm Arese Ugwu uses her personal finance platform to create financial literacy for Africans
Arese Ugwu writes;
Super excited for you guys to read this 2nd installment in #thesmartmoney series.. this time I didnt just focus on Zuri, you get to know all five characters a bit more...I hope you enjoy them because they actually made me real life crazy😂 like I was creating characters, creating scenarios, having conversations with them in my head..it was nuts!!! and my real friends suffered because I would call them at all kinds of times in the night when I had an idea and say ermmm sooo is this realistic? Does this conversation sound authentic? 😂 It was a lot!!!! Book is N6000 from Sept 30th... thank you to everyone who pre-ordered and was patient! I love you guys and I'm high key afraid of some of you because those emails and phone calls😂😂������ to order call or whatsapp Imelda or Morayo 08091268000
The 2nd installment in #thesmartmoney series Smart Money Tribe is HERE!!!  jaiyeorie


Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments