Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I wanna ask them… How did you do it? - Babes Wodumo Tells How She Feels About Being Compared to Brenda Fassie

#jaiyeorie I wanna ask them… How did you do it? - Babes Wodumo Tells How She Feels About Being Compared to Brenda


Babes Wodumo is fast becoming a household name in South Africa.
The Wololo crooner took to her Instagram to remind her fans that she has been dubbed the “national treasure” and has been compared to the iconic Brenda Fassie and Lebo Mathosa.
“When most people called me the next Lebo Mathosa or Brenda Fassie ngavele ngabona bedlala ngami but these days I sit and wonder, Father are you sure?” she asked.

“Sometimes I wish they both were alive because I wanna ask them… How did you do it? How did you get over it? Unkulunkulu owaziyo… Weeeeeeeee Jesu wami namanje ngisamangele ngamandla onginike wona,” she said.
See her post below:
📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments