Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Boitumelo Thulo X Ola ice-cream supports young entrepreneurs in SA @boity

#jaiyeorie  Boitumelo Thulo X Ola ice-cream to support young entrepreneurs in SA @boity  jaiyeorie
 

 Boitumelo Thulo writes ;Being an entrepreneur requires you to have the skills to build your brand and make it successful. I had help from some incredible mentors along the way who have helped to shape my success and get me where I am today. Not everyone has access to information and support like that though, so when I heard that all I need to do is enjoy an Ola ice-cream to support young entrepreneurs in SA, I was super excited to give back. “I am Ola” is a @unileversa programme that uses a portion the funds from buying Ola ice-cream towards helping unemployed young go-getters to start their own businesses. Check the link in my bio to learn more about how #EveryUDoesGood 💫🤗 #OwnYourThrone 👑
 
 
 
 Boitumelo Thulo X Ola ice-cream to support young entrepreneurs in SA @boity  jaiyeorie
📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments