Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

'You have built everything that matters' - Femi Adebayo tells his legendary dad, Adebayo 'Oga Bello' Salami on his birthday.

#jaiyeorie






Yoruba actor/SSA Femi Adebayo is celebrating his legendary dad, Adebayo Salami aka Oga Bello who turned a year older today.

Taking to his Instagram page to share the photo above of himself posing with his dad, he wrote:
'My confidant ! my friend ! You have built everything that matters - A wonderful family that I'm lucky to call my own and A good name that money can't buy. You taught me everything I know. I am so honored to share in your wisdom. Happy birthday to the world best dad. I love you ! @adebayo.salami.'


📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments