Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Wet N Wild Did WHAT?! | Jackie Aina

#jaiyeorie Wet N Wild, you are on the chopping block today girl!! Today I'm going to be discussing, reviewing, and demonstrating the new crystal caverns collection from Wet N Wild. Is it Jackie O approved? Let's find out together!

Recently some information has surfaced that has questioned the authenticity and nature of Wet N Wild's status as a cruelty free brand. I was not aware of these controversies before filming this video, but I thought I would link information on it for anyone interested. A lot of people support and use brands like their mainly based on the fact that they do not test on animals so I believe transparency on this information is important 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments