Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Sooner or later, people will realise my Uterus is not their home, nobody can pressure me - Adesua Etomi

#jaiyeorie


The Wedding Party actress Adesua Etomi-Wellington to womb watchers.. Married people sha!!!

According to her, nobody can pressure her with pregnancy. While chatting with fans on Twitter, she replied a tweet saying;
“����Me I no send. I shall live my life. Sooner or later, they will realise that my uterus is not their home. Nobody can pressure me.���”
There has been rumours lately that the actress and her husband are expecting a baby, so this tweet shuts down that rumour.

Sooner or later, people will realise my Uterus is not their home, nobody can pressure me- Adesua Etomi

 
 


📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments