Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Pens Him An Emotional Letter

#jaiyeorie


Santiago Alberione bumped into Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi as he walked down the street in Castelldefels, the area where the No.10 lives. The Argentine was in a good mood and posed for a photo, also signing a Barcelona shirt for the fan.
Santiago was so starstruck that he posted to social media with an image which that viral, followed by an emotional letter.

“05/15/2019 an unforgettable day for a person who believes in an athlete.If you are AntiMessi I hope you are not even reading this.Today I fulfilled one of my great dreams, today I met Lionel Andres Messi, I had the fortune to take a picture with him and take me a gift home that will be the most symbolic and historical that I can have related to sport.The desired moment arrived in Casteldefels around 9am, I see this dwarf with his strange half pants crossing the street and approaching where I was standing (I knew he was going to pass by), my heart was beating more than 8 beats per second, the dry throat and the strange middle voice when I said to myself – here comes La Pulga, yes it is Messi !!!!!!. Then I respectfully ask him to take a picture with him, apologizing first if he was invading his private space; with a smile on my face he says yes and I did not worry, it was not a nuisance, then he signed the shirt and asked if I was Cordovan? to which I answered also as a question if you both noticed me, with laughter and glazed eyes. And a sublime and HUMBLE laugh tells me – yes haha. Then I returned to thank him and reiterate my apologies for disturbing him. With a smile he tells me do not worry, take care, hug, hand well given and home.They were approximately 60 seconds, but I felt them like an eternity; obviously after tears of emotion fell.I met the best player of ALL TIMES (at my discretion, not to generate debate). Today I fulfilled a dream of many and that few will understand. Today I met Messi, today I am the happiest guy in the universe.I love you flea, thanks for being Argentine �� Pd: my face of I do not know if I’m dreaming or I’m alive �. Without a doubt it is the best picture I have in my 24 years. Eternally grateful”
📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments