Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

A husband/life partner can only add value he can’t give you value - Raisa Okoya Alao-Akala

#Jaiyeorie 

Raisa Alao-Akala writes; Most girls dream of the day they will get married and how beautiful their dress will be and how grand and perfect the day will be. Then the day comes and goes.
Some are lucky and others are not! At that point you have your life partner that’s going to fill every gap and make you whole, your better half that is going to make you happy.
Unfortunately that isn’t the case. A husband/life partner can only add value he can’t give you value, so create your own value, be a whole person, dream of your perfect marriage and then the perfect day will follow.
It is only now I realize how unfair I was to enter a life commitment not actually knowing who I was! But I am grateful to my husband for loving me enough to give me the time and space to figure it out. Lamiju Akala I salute you.
LMJ FOR PRESIDENT! 🙌🏾 📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments