Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

@ronkeraji pre maternity style in Miami, Florida

jaiyeorie + @ronkeraji pre maternity style in Miami, Florida

Beauty Vlogger Ronke Raji Adeola  took a baecation with her husband Banji to Miami, Florida.
 Ronke is soaking the sun on their “baby-moon” and showed off  pre maternity style.
Captioning a post from their vacation, she narrates how she’s loving the changes in her body and the joys of motherhood. She wrote:

I’ve officially accepted the title of yummy mummy lol. I do feel like this growing and changing body of mine I’ve begun to appreciate more and more each passing day. There is so much magic in pregnancy and everyday unlocks a new aspect of myself I didn’t even know existed. I’m grateful that I’m on this journey and I now understand why they say motherhood is a gift. Though it’s not Mother’s Day yet, to all the mother out there, you are loved. I appreciate you


jaiyeorie + @ronkeraji pre maternity style in Miami, Florida

📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW.. CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments