Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Osinbajo “embarrassed” to be richer than Buhari

#jaiyeorie


Osinbajo “embarrassed” to be richer than Buhari
         
           
  
The Vice President who recently got re-elected alongside President Buhari in the just concluded presidential election said at an event that Buhari is probably poorer than he was when he first became president in 2015.
Speaking at a dinner in honour of volunteers who canvassed for votes for the All Progressives Congress (APC) during the campaigns for the 2019 general election at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, VP Osinbajo said, “When I looked at his assets declaration form, I was checking it in 2015, I said to him, “Mr President, I am so much richer than you, it is an embarrassment.” “He said, “I am only a soldier, you are a big lawyer so you should have more money than me.”
I can tell you that he is perhaps; even poorer than he was in 2015 when I saw his declaration of assets form“, Osinbajo said.
The VP also urged attendees to vote the APC in the upcoming supplementary elections on March 23.📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments