Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Offset Speaks On Why He Was Public About Winning Back Wife,Cardi B

#jaiyeorie
jaiyeorie + Offset Speaks On Why He Was Public About Winning Back Wife,Cardi B
Offset explains why he publicly tried to win back his wife Cardi B.
 Offset who released his debut solo album Father of 4 stopped by the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" to explain why he put his heart on his sleeve publicly to save marriage to Cardi B. Offset and Cardi B almost broke up due to getting caught in a hotel room with another lady while they were engaged.

 The "Lick" rapper spoke about his struggles with his relationship with his estranged father and he talked about the car crash that almost took his life.



 Offset took to his Instagram account to publicly apologize to the "Money" rapper for "entertaining" other females, he crashed her headlining set at the Rolling Loud Festival in LA.


This was a historical moment in Cardi's career as she was the first woman to headline the festival. People felt he crashing her set, making it about him. He said,
"I step to it as a man and say I'm wrong. And you don't have to take me back, but I just want you to know I love you and I care. I'm putting it all out on the table."
He said he asked her to marry him during a show in Philadelphia in front of 60,000 people and folks were questioning why he would propose in front of all those people.
"It's just my affection showing I'm not hiding it. I'm not hiding my affection from you. Me being vulnerable I guess. It kinda bit me with the response of people. But that's why our men don't be trying to be vulnerable because when you do it...there's something wrong with it either way."


Check it:

In another clip...

📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments