Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Once Had Sex In The Traffic- Careema

#jaiyeorie

I Once Had Sex In The Traffic- Careema jaiyeorie

Careema, a popular video vixen and body painting dancer has stated that she goes naked during the body painting.
“This is what I enjoy, though some people wear thongs, they wear pants, I go totally nude. If I don’t tell you I am nude, you won’t know”, she said in a chat with Broadway TV.
When asked the weirdest place, she has ever had sex, she said: “I once had sex in the traffic. The traffic wasn’t moving, we were just stationed there. The traffic was for over an hour. I think It was just the right moment, so why not?”.

📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments