Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I knew that I could lend my voice to these people who have been hurt” – John Legend on featuring in ‘Surviving R. Kelly’

“I knew that I could lend my voice to these people who have been hurt” – John Legend on featuring in ‘Surviving R. Kelly’

John Legend featured in the highly-publicized Surviving R. Kelly documentary to speak out against R. Kelly.
The 40-year-old EGOT winner and wife Chrissy Teigen stopped by on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and answered questions on why he agreed to appear in the Lifetime docuseries .
John Legend comments:
The reason why I did it is, I’m friends with the director, Dream Hampton, and I respect her work a lot. Another reason is that I have good friends who were part of the R. Kelly movement. They work with rape victims in Chicago. I knew that I could lend my voice to these people who have been hurt.
Watch below.
... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments