Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"I just discovered my ex-wife disappeared with my kids out of the country" - Daddy Freeze


"I just discovered my ex-wife disappeared with my kids out of the country" - Daddy Freeze

 Daddy Freeze, has accused his wife of taking his kids and leaving Nigeria without telling him.
The controversial OAP said she disappeared with their kids .
Freeze and Opeyemi were married with 2 childrens, a boy and a girl. Following their separation, Opeyemi took custody of the kids while Freeze remarried and had another son.
 
Freeze has now taken to social media to raise alarm after she left Nigeria with their kids.
See what he wrote below.

"I just discovered my ex-wife disappeared with my kids out of the country" Daddy Freeze laments

😌 JUICY COMMENTS 😌 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ next... FOLLOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments