Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ehi Ogbebor continues to drag her husband Bramor as she shares video of their child in ICU while insisting he wanted to use the child for rituals (videos)

 
 Ehi Ogbebor continues to drag her husband as she shares video of their child in ICU while insisting he wanted to use the child for rituals (videos)
Ehi Ogbebor continues to drag her husband as she shares video of their child in ICU while insisting he wanted to use the child for rituals (videos)
 



She wrote: Some pple don't get the point ..... I don't give a damn if Chief Ken marries a 100 women .... the point is I will speak out for the wickedness he showed I and my child.... what sort of a FATHER would see this video of his child in ICU and not fly to come see her .... my child was in icu fighting for her life for 6 DAYS and the so called father only called on the 1st day ... I CALLED TIRELESSLY AND HE DDNT PICK EVEN AFTER WE LEFT THE HOSPITAL...and since then he has been running away from cin the face of IBUERE... NO CHILD DEDICATION ... NO NAMING CEREMONY WHICH IS HER FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT..... THE DAY MY DAUGHTER SAW HER FATHER IN BENIN FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR JUST 30MINS After 5 months ....SHE FOUGHT AND CRIED IN HER SLEEP FOR A WEEK AND EMANCIATED ....THIS same man ddnt call when I was in labour ... 3 months ago I was termed a husband snatcher but less than 5 months after my marriage packed up he is engaged to another that tells u the entire marriage was a cheating spree....KEN DOG BRAMOR I won't be intimidated ... if he has money it's for his pocket... IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO I OR MY CHILD KEN IS RESPONSIBLE ....JUST HAD TO LET THIS OUT ...nobody needs to go thru this ever.... I will speak up for the helpless and use my platform to warn people out there... Evil men are real..... blood suckers.... destiny stealers.... serial husbands... marrying yearly to steal destinies... I rebuke you ... you met the wrong chick this time ...




 AM GOD'S OWN 😌 JUICY COMMENTS 😌 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ next... FOLLOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory