Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Love My Body- Toke Makinwa Gushes

I Love My Body- Toke Makinwa Gushes
She paid for it ...so why not flaunt it...OAP Toke Makinwa has been unapologetically flaunting her surgically enhanced body, despite criticism. Many trolls have claimed her surgery was botched as her hips are not proportionate.
The media personality says she loves her body. Toke took to Twitter to air her feelings. I’m guessing this is a direct clap back at those slamming her new body.
“I loveeeee my body” she declared adding #VainTweet.
I Love My Body- Toke Makinwa Gushes
FOLLOW Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory