Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Two Capricorn, you & I, very strong minded, just alike actually... I’m not gonna front like it was always perfect - Amiyah Scott Celebrates Her Father


 STAR actress captioned;
Happy Father’s Day Daddy 💪🏽❤️
What makes you an awesome Dad, besides all that you’ve done for me and Mom is your willing to learn and grow. Two Capricorn, you & I, very strong minded, just alike actually... I’m not gonna front like it was always perfect... We had some issues to work through, but that’s okay because we DID! I was the 3rd (III) your only, and though I’m sure it was difficult to lose the kid you wanted, you grew to know and love the person that I actually was... the woman that I actually am. You loved me enough to educate yourself on things you didn’t understand and it takes a real man to apologize and take accountability for maybe not handling things the best way initially. You’re my hero, still, where I get my mind & my strength from. (And my eyes 😉) You’ve taught me that regardless of what, we are a family and it’s ALWAYS FAMILY 1st and as you requested, here’s a picture with ALL of your daughters, Including me, the baby, your princess as you call me, ain’t God good?! 😢❤️ I love you Dad!!
 
GOSSIP ABOUT JAIYEORIE TO THE NEXT PERSON Tell A Friend about Jaiyeorie FOLLOW Instagram - Jaiyeorie Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments